moderated confusing problem

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 10:45 AM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
And if you want somebody to give you more precise instruction you will have to supply the link for the website.
-
A big, Amen!, to that.

These problems are not best addressed as abstract issues, but by looking directly at the thing (a website, in this case) causing the difficulty.

    ~ William Plomer

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

And if you want somebody to give you more precise instruction you will have to supply the link for the website.

Hi, all, today I was on a website for an international church, and when I went to open a link for the latest sermon, jaws said, “read in English, French” and then it was gone. I couldn’t find anything like that on the website to choose English, and I tried alt N to see if that opened up options but that didn’t work. I have a similar problem when I type in my password on a site and it asks if I want to save it but then it’s gone and I can’t figure out the keystroke to bring up that option. Hope this all makes sense. Thanks in advance. Judy & Libby

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Try F6

Hi, all, today I was on a website for an international church, and when I went to open a link for the latest sermon, jaws said, “read in English, French” and then it was gone. I couldn’t find anything like that on the website to choose English, and I tried alt N to see if that opened up options but that didn’t work. I have a similar problem when I type in my password on a site and it asks if I want to save it but then it’s gone and I can’t figure out the keystroke to bring up that option. Hope this all makes sense. Thanks in advance. Judy & Libby

Bill White

Hi again, Judy. One thing I forgot to tell you is that the top of the page where the links are doesn't get translated, so arrow down to the sermon itself, and it will be translated.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...