moderated Group still active?

Morey Worthington

Hi Brian and all.

Thanks for info, aand did not know where the access group came from.

Now I know.

Appreciate the input.

--
Morey Worthington

On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 07:33 PM, James English wrote:
It's there but it's very quiet.
-
I'm confused.  This group, JFW, hasn't been particularly quiet over the last several days.  Maybe not at maximum activity, but still

And Windows Access for Screen Reader Users, formerly Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users, is very active indeed.

    ~ William Plomer

James English

Hi,

It's there but it's very quiet.

On 8/5/21, Morey Worthington <worthington@wi.rr.com> wrote:
    Hi all.

Is this group still active?

I am asking because all the messages I get from all the groups is from:
winaccess.

Please set me straight.

--
Morey Worthington