moderated way to jump to particular slide while editing in PowerPoint?

Pramit

Hi Van,

Have not used it for a long time but I believe while doing a slide show one can simply press the number of the slide he wants to open and press enter.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 11:25 PM Van Lant, Robin via groups.io <Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io> wrote:

Has anyone found a way to jump to a particular slide in PowerPoint while editing?  My web searches tell me what I already knew about jumping to a slide while presenting, bug I’m looking for a way to jump to say slide 50 in a large presentation rather than paging down 49 times or using slide sorter to move 3 or 4 slides at a time.  Control G used in Word doesn’t’ work.

Using Office 365 and JAWS 2021

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Van Lant, Robin

Anne,
I'll try that. Still not as direct as I'm hoping for, but I'll see if that is faster than my current methods. One of these days I'll call Microsoft with the question.