moderated JAWS with Amazon Photo

Paul Faucheux

                Hi marty this is paul faucheux. I would suggest using an amazon device instead of trying to use windows 10 and the desktop app. From the sound of things I would suggest you write or call amazon at 1-800-273-6239 and tell them that they need to design there app on windows using accessibility standards.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2021 5:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS with Amazon Photo

Hello,  I just received an offer from Amazon Prime for a $15 credit if I upload photos to Amazon Photos.  I have downloaded the desktop ap for Amazon Photos and using windows 10, JAWS 21 and Google Chrome, I get nothing spoken when trying to navigate this program.  Are any of you using Amazon Photos on a PC and have any suggestions for me as to how to upload pictures?

Marty Hutchings