moderated Windows Access with Screen Readers group

Cher

I seem to have missed the transition from the old Win10 group. I would appreciate very much getting the subscribe address from someone who didn’t miss the boat 😉

Cher

Mike B.

Howdy Cher,

Here you go:

Posting To This Group

To send a message to this group, send the message to:
winaccess@winaccess.groups.io

To join this group, send an email to:
winaccess+subscribe@winaccess.groups.io

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

I seem to have missed the transition from the old Win10 group. I would appreciate very much getting the subscribe address from someone who didn’t miss the boat 😉

Cher

Marie <scribbles.mn@...>

If you were subscribed to the Win10 list you would have been automatically subscribed to the new list.
Marie

I seem to have missed the transition from the old Win10 group. I would appreciate very much getting the subscribe address from someone who didn’t miss the boat 😉

Cher

Cornelius

You don’t have to resubscribe.
All users from the Win10 group are still intack as they just rename the group.

I seem to have missed the transition from the old Win10 group. I would appreciate very much getting the subscribe address from someone who didn’t miss the boat 😉

Cher

Cher

Thanks All- exactly what I needed.

Cher