moderated Braille problem

Michael Munn

The problem is now solved regarding braille display  displaying only in Grade one code in Microsoft Word. Thanks to all of you for the help. I really appreciate it.

What I end up doing is having her Jaws configuration pasted into my Explorer My settings folder, then I use the first letter navigation key to find Word.JCF to open the settings center directly, I then press b until I find braille, then translation. It turns out that she had her output set to  Chinese braille code and her input is in U.S Grade One .

Now everything has straightened and thank you once again for the tip.

best regards

Michael H. Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 6:50 PM Jason White via groups.io <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> wrote:
In Microsoft Word, use Insert+V for Quick Settings and check the translation table options.