moderated List status

Ken Chernack

I have not received emails for a few days.

Does this list have server problems?

What’s going on?

Might the techies at Verizon put this list on ‘no good’ list?

Thanks.

Ken

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Not that I am aware of.  It has been quiet.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

I have not received emails for a few days.

Does this list have server problems?

What’s going on?

Might the techies at Verizon put this list on ‘no good’ list?

Thanks.

Ken

Justin Williams

I got your e-mail.

Justin

I have not received emails for a few days.

Does this list have server problems?

What’s going on?

Might the techies at Verizon put this list on ‘no good’ list?

Thanks.

Ken

David Diamond

Some lists go quiet for various reasons.  For example the unofficial school guide dog list I’m on has gone quiet because of an annual convention. Ones are either at the convention or just busy getting their lives back together with restrictions being lifted.

Not that I am aware of.  It has been quiet.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

I have not received emails for a few days.

Does this list have server problems?

What’s going on?

Might the techies at Verizon put this list on ‘no good’ list?

Thanks.

Ken

Ken Chernack

Thanks for the replies.

Glad to know that nothing is broke.

BTW, the American Council of the Blind (ACB) virtual conference starts Friday for a week.

Ken