moderated Do Any Of You Use Spotify?

Rick Miller

Okay.  There is a big question I have.  How do you locate wthe number of a song that is on a Spotify playlist?  For example, I am listening to a playlist of country songs from the 1980s.  I have noticed that when I come to the grid that lists the songs that when I arrow down a few times I cannot locate the number of whatever song is playing.  Instead, JAWS seems to just refresh itself or just loop, and different numbered songs show at different times.  If I know that, for instance, “Dixieland Delight,” by Alabama is playing I want to find out what number song it is on the playlist I am listening to.  Is there a way I can do that?  If so, how?

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Faucheux
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2021 10:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Do Any Of You Use Spotify?

hi rick. spotify is indeed accessible with jaws 2021. i use it everyday. i can help u with any questions you have. please email me at pf112781@... with any questions you may have.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 7:30 AM Rick Miller <rm1263@...> wrote:

Dear Listers:

Do any of you use Spotify, the music program?  If so, how compatible is it with the latest version of JAWS?

Rick Miller

Paul Faucheux

hi rick. spotify is indeed accessible with jaws 2021. i use it everyday. i can help u with any questions you have. please email me at pf112781@... with any questions you may have.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 7:30 AM Rick Miller <rm1263@...> wrote:

Dear Listers:

Do any of you use Spotify, the music program?  If so, how compatible is it with the latest version of JAWS?

Rick Miller

Rick Miller

Okay, but how do you do this--if you are playing a Spotify playlist of more than 100 songs, is there a way you can tell the number of whatever song you are listening to? If so, how do you do it?

Rick Miller

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James English
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2021 6:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Do Any Of You Use Spotify?

Hi,

I do, and it works well (even with my out of date version of jaws.)
The recent update has made the interface more clunky but it still
works very well with jaws.

On 6/25/21, Rick Miller <rm1263@outlook.com> wrote:
Dear Listers:

Do any of you use Spotify, the music program? If so, how compatible is it
with the latest version of JAWS?

Rick Miller

douglas richard dexheimer

i've gotten emails from spotify inviting me to try premium for free, but the offer is only valid for users who never tried it before; i tried it two years ago and had no luck, so i had to file a claim with my bank and get a refund, since my payment info was required, money taken, and i found no other way to cancel.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
home phone 773-409-6163
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@earthlink.net

On 6/26/2021 12:06 AM, Jasmine Kotsay wrote:
Hi,
I have downloaded whole playlist from Spotify, but it downloads to the app, not anywhere else on my phone.

On Jun 25, 2021, at 6:56 PM, N K Shackelford <nance62lady@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried Spotify premium, which seems to be at least fairly accessible, but I couldn't download songs as they said I was supposed to be able to do. So, do any of you actually download chosen songs from Spotify?
Thanks,
Nance

N K Shackelford
===Walk on Faith And Trust In Love=== Michael Reid

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,
I have downloaded whole playlist from Spotify, but it downloads to the app, not anywhere else on my phone.

On Jun 25, 2021, at 6:56 PM, N K Shackelford <nance62lady@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried Spotify premium, which seems to be at least fairly accessible, but I couldn't download songs as they said I was supposed to be able to do. So, do any of you actually download chosen songs from Spotify?
Thanks,
Nance

N K Shackelford

N K Shackelford

Thanks,
Nance

N K Shackelford

douglas richard dexheimer

i've tried spotify on pc and iphone and had a mixed experience, partial success, partial failure; some years ago i tried it with nvda and the voice kept saying "unknown unknown". a couple years ago i tried premium but couldn't get it to activate on my iphone or pc. i use apple music, youtube, amazon music for most of my recorded albums and songs; would spotify have selections the other platforms don't?

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
home phone 773-409-6163
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@earthlink.net

On 6/25/2021 8:18 AM, James English wrote:
Hi,
Dear Listers:

Rick Miller

James English

Hi,

Dear Listers:

Rick Miller

Rick Miller

Dear Listers:

Rick Miller