moderated Do Any Of You Use Spotify?

Rick Miller

Okay.  There is a big question I have.  How do you locate wthe number of a song that is on a Spotify playlist?  For example, I am listening to a playlist of country songs from the 1980s.  I have noticed that when I come to the grid that lists the songs that when I arrow down a few times I cannot locate the number of whatever song is playing.  Instead, JAWS seems to just refresh itself or just loop, and different numbered songs show at different times.  If I know that, for instance, “Dixieland Delight,” by Alabama is playing I want to find out what number song it is on the playlist I am listening to.  Is there a way I can do that?  If so, how?

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Faucheux
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2021 10:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Do Any Of You Use Spotify?

hi rick. spotify is indeed accessible with jaws 2021. i use it everyday. i can help u with any questions you have. please email me at pf112781@... with any questions you may have.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 7:30 AM Rick Miller <rm1263@...> wrote:

Dear Listers:

Do any of you use Spotify, the music program?  If so, how compatible is it with the latest version of JAWS?

Rick Miller

Paul Faucheux

hi rick. spotify is indeed accessible with jaws 2021. i use it everyday. i can help u with any questions you have. please email me at pf112781@... with any questions you may have.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 7:30 AM Rick Miller <rm1263@...> wrote:

Dear Listers:

Do any of you use Spotify, the music program?  If so, how compatible is it with the latest version of JAWS?

Rick Miller

Rick Miller

Okay, but how do you do this--if you are playing a Spotify playlist of more than 100 songs, is there a way you can tell the number of whatever song you are listening to? If so, how do you do it?

Rick Miller