Thanks for your reply and suggestion Rick.

Cheers

Tom

On 21/06/2021 7:39 pm, Richard Justice wrote:
Hi Tom,
You can use the Windows Fax and Scan , making sure to use the document
profile, and save the image and attach it to an e-mail.
Since this is a picture of the document, all formatting should be retained.

HTH,
Rick
----- Original Message -----
From: "tom x" <ballistic719@outlook.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 4:06 PM
Subject: creating an electronic copy

Hi,

Hoping someone can assist me with my problem.

I have been sent a three page .pdf file which contains one page of
questions which require me to answer, sign and email back to the sender.

A sighted person can fill out the now printed page for me but my
question is how to convert the completed form into an electronic copy
which can be attached to an email?

I can gain access to a copy of Kurzweil 1000 v14 but thephoto copier
utility seems to only allow the copy to be printed rather than being
saved in an electronic format.

Is there anyway Kurzweil, Windows 10 or Jaws 2021 can be used to create
an electronic copy of the completed document while retaining the
original format?

Thanks

Tom

.

Richard Justice

[...]

tom x <ballistic719@...>

Hi Mike,

Yeah, this one is also a Epson Perfection but can't remember the model number.

Anyway, we'll see what happens when I go to turn the printed page into an electronic copy.

Cheers

Tom

On 21/06/2021 1:59 pm, Mike B wrote:
> Hi Tom, > > I use the Windows Fax and Scan with our Brother all in one laser > over Openbook and my flatbed scanners, and I have both a Canon LIDE > 220 and a Epson Perfection V39, whenever I can. The Brother just > seems to take a better picture, better software, probably. From a > visual point of view my wife, who's sighted verses me being totally > blind likes the Brother results better. Of course I'm talking about > scanning with the Canon or Epson flatbeds with Openbook verses > taking a picture with the Brother. > > > Stay safe & take care. Mike. Just once, I want a username and > password prompt to say: "Close Enough!" > > ----- Original Message ----- *From:* tom x > <mailto:ballistic719@...> *To:* main@jfw.groups.io > <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>

Mike B.