From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Pearson
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 4:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: creating keyboard shortcut

Hello list:

My keyboard shortcut for Google seems to have disappeared. Used to know how to create them, but have forgotten.

Can anyone on the list refresh my memory?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Focus on the Google iCon.
Press alt+Enter to open the properties.
Tab to Shortcut key and press the keys you want to use.
Tab once and I recommend arrowing to Run as Maximised. Then tab to OK or Apply and hit enter.
If it says you cannot do this without administrative privileges, there should be a button that says something like OK and continue.
Hit that and you should be good to go.

Richard