From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 5:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2020 tourns off and Jaws2021 turns on

Make sure Jaws 2020 is running, then go to Jaws Options > Basics > Automatically Start JAWS...

Make sure to select not to start Jaws at the logon screen and to set Jaws to start after logon to Never

Once done tab to OK, then unload Jaws 2020 with Jaws Key + F4

Now manually load Jaws 2021 and repeat the above steps except now make sure to turn on Jaws at logon and make sure to select "Always" for loading Jaws after logon.

Lastly, if you have set up a keyboard shortcut like Control + Shift + J to start Jaws 2020 to to the properties of your desktop icon for Jaws 2020 and delete that and then add it to the desktop icon of Jaws 2021.