Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke
On 6/16/2021 1:02 PM, David Diamond wrote:

Exactly, that was why I objected to someone with a sir name that indicated they came from immigrants, complaining loudly about other citizens who perhaps did not have an U S name. I guess I live in my own world, I treat everyone or try to, equally.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: June 16, 2021 9:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Purpose of This List

What exactly is an American sir name? The United States just as Canada and Australia is a country made up of immigrants from around the world and just because the Mayflower carried the first colonists, not all American names are Alden, Brown, Allerton or Bradford.

From: Sieghard Weitzel [mailto:sieghard@live.ca]
Subject: Purpose of This List
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 11:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
As others already pointed out, the solution is "Mute this topic", much
easier and quicker than counting over 50 messages 😂

From: Sieghard Weitzel [mailto:sieghard@live.ca]
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 11:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>

On Jun 15, 2021, at 05:32, Gerald Levy via groups.io <bwaylimited@...> wrote:

I am confused.  I thought this was a list for the discussion of issues related to the JAWS screen reader, but lately, there have been long discussions about topics that have nothing to do with JAWS like headphones and audio described programming.  Is this list now a general forum for the discussion of any topic related to blindness? Could someone please clarify the purpose of this list?  And if this list is now indeed a general discussion forum, would it not make sense to change the name of the list to reflect this?  Thanks.

Gerald

Richard Turner

And, fortunately, you can mute any thread you don’t want to see, which I’m doing with this subject as it is pointless.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com