moderated clubdeck hshortcuts

Justin Williams

T jaws to p c, and arrow up from there to see the shortcuts.

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2021 3:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: clubdeck hshortcuts

You need to go into the file menu or the menu bar and their is an option for them their. Press enter and NVDA or JAWS will read them out. HTH.

On 6/14/2021 2:38 PM, Justin Williams wrote:

I've been looking them up, but still can't find shortcut keys for clubdeck, the pc version of clubhouse on IOS.

Does anyone have any methods they have been using to work with the program thus far?

Thanks,

Justin

Justin Williams

Okay.

I hit alt, then arrowed down to shortcuts.

When I hit enter, it just said okay.

And that was it.

Is there a way to get tha to work?

What I am missing or messing up?