moderated brouser

Pramit

Dear Rosie,

I use FireFox and Edge and they both work for me.

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 3:05 AM meow meow <soberwater26q@...> wrote:

hi I am planning get new computer with window 10
I wonder which brouser u like best and easier to use

thanks so much Rosie

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

Hi,

I am using Microsoft Edge Chromium.

Pastor Gil

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of meow meow
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 2:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: brouser

hi I am planning get new computer with window 10 I wonder which brouser u like best and easier to use

thanks so much Rosie

David Moore

Google Chrome! Love how easy it is to download large files!

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021, 5:35 PM meow meow <soberwater26q@...> wrote:

hi I am planning get new computer with window 10
I wonder which brouser u like best and easier to use

thanks so much Rosie

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 05:53 PM, Bill White wrote:
Chrome is good, too, but Microsoft wants to track you too much.
-
Seriously, if you think that Edge is worse than Chrome in terms of tracking and data mining, you need to do more reading.

Chrome is without equal when it comes to what it tracks and the profiles Google uses it to compile.

I use Chrome, but for very little.  If you (the generic you) are concerned about privacy then it makes sense to use a web browser focused on same like Brave, Vivaldi, or Epic along with a search engine that doesn't track like DuckDuckGo (and there are others).

Google is the data hoovering champion of the world, and Chrome is a huge part of that success.

           ~ André Gide

meow meow

ok I found the link how to stop it but it would not work on maps

https://www.comparitech.com/blog/vpn-privacy/stop-google-apple-microsoft-tracking-location/

Hi, Rosie. I agree with Kevin. Edge is good. Chrome is good, too, but Microsoft wants to track you too much. Firefox sometimes works on sites that don't work well with Chromium browsers, but Firefox can sometimes be a real pain in the patooti.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net