From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 12:36 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: audio description

hi. on the blind tech guys google group and some one put up this petition. I just signed and spreading the word.

Thanks.

http://chng.it/tXddRCh5v8

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Actually Sieghard, he did provide a link.  It is a petition to make all films, TV, etc., with audio description.

Not to be a killjoy, but this has been being asked for over many, many years.

http://chng.it/tXddRCh5v8

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

Since you didn't provide any links it would be nice to give a bit more information as to what this petition is all about. I know you say "Audio Description" in the subject, but this is pretty vague.

hi. on the blind tech guys google group and some one put up this petition. I just signed and spreading the word.

Thanks.

http://chng.it/tXddRCh5v8

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Sorry, I thought I had checked the entire email, amybe I only read to where it said "Thanks" and didn't realize the link was below.

Since you didn't provide any links it would be nice to give a bit more information as to what this petition is all about. I know you say "Audio Description" in the subject, but this is pretty vague.

hi. on the blind tech guys google group and some one put up this petition. I just signed and spreading the word.

Thanks.

http://chng.it/tXddRCh5v8

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

And while I am not saying it's a perfect world, I think the fact that just about everything which is released on Netflix and Disney nowadays is audio described is pretty cool.