moderated windows 10 help with jaws

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 09:06 PM, Jerry hathaway wrote:
When I leave the computer for a short time the computer goes to a screen which has buttons on it such as screen lock, Internet, power, ease of access, and a few other buttons.
-
Very odd, in that this doesn't sound like the typical lock screen when the machine goes to sleep, but "a Dell thing."  But if that Dell screen is replacing the standard Windows 10 lock screen, it may still be controllable in Windows 10 settings (to follow).  If it isn't, then you need to talk to Dell.

Settings, System, Power & Sleep - Check your settings there so that they're what you'd prefer.  I never have my machines sleep when they're on AC power, though I do have the screen turn off.

Settings, Accounts, Sign-in Options Pane, then the Require Sign-in dropdown in the pane.  It has the question text, "When you've been away, when should Windows require you to sign in again?"  Set it to Never.

See what happens then.

           ~ André Gide

Chris

Or ESC