moderated CD Cateloging Software

clarence carter

I have not un installed and re-installed, but I have re-downloaded the latest edition. I will consider that. I will just have to back up my data.

I did do a check on the disk drive to see if it was working correctly.

Thanks for the suggestion.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 10:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: CD Cateloging Software

Have you tried doing an uninstall and reinstall of OrangeCD?  If not, I'd suggest trying that.

It also still appears to be in development with the latest version having been released in July 2020, Version 
Is that the version you've got running on your machine?

--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043  

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

~ André Gide

Have you tried doing an uninstall and reinstall of OrangeCD?  If not, I'd suggest trying that.

It also still appears to be in development with the latest version having been released in July 2020, Version 6.5.8.27126
Is that the version you've got running on your machine?

--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043  

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

~ André Gide

clarence carter

I have been using a program to catalog my CD collection for the past few year. Recently, it has been giving me trouble. I am currently using OrangeCD - Automatic database software to catalog CD and MP3 collections
 as my cateloging software.

I am looking for a new program that will do this. 

It has served me well until the latest Windows 10 updates have taken affect. 

If anybody has a solution or suggestion for this issue, I would appreciate any help.
Thanks!