moderated quick Firefox question

JM Casey

You’ll be notified, but the updates will not install automatically, at least not for quite some time (it’s possible that eventually some security-related updates will be pushed automatically regardless of your choice)…

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris via groups.io
Sent: June 4, 2021 01:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: quick Firefox question

By default they are installed automatically, there is an option to be notified only under firefox settings

But you cannot turn updates off

From: Madison Martin [mailto:madisonmartin463@gmail.com]
Date: Friday, June 4, 2021, 2:06 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
How do I get to the about dialog? What about settings?

Since there's been talk about updates for Firefox, I'm wondering are
updates done automatically like with Edge, or do you have to check
and install them? If so, how do you do this? Thanks Madison

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

.

Madison Martin

How do I get to the about dialog? What about settings?

Since there's been talk about updates for Firefox, I'm wondering are updates
done automatically like with Edge, or do you have to check and install them? If
so, how do you do this? Thanks
Madison

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Madison Martin

Okay, thanks!!!!! I’m not touching any update settings, I never do that.

By default they are installed automatically, there is an option to be notified only under firefox settings

But you cannot turn updates off

Since there's been talk about updates for Firefox, I'm wondering are updates

done automatically like with Edge, or do you  have to check and install them? If

so, how do you  do this? Thanks

Madison

Soronel Haetir

The default is that updates are installed automatically. You can
change that under the Tools -> Settings under the "Firefox Updates"
header.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com