moderated The List

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

Hi,

Is there a moderator monitoring the list right now??

Thanks,

Pastor Gil Pries

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Not that one would notice very often.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com

Is there a moderator monitoring the list right now??

Thanks,

Pastor Gil Pries

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

Hi Richard,

I'm trying to change my display name in myy groups.io accountto Pastor Gil Pries, and I can't seem to be able to do it.

Pastor Gil Pries