I hope I made this clear.
All the best
Udo

Am 31.05.2021 um 17:09 schrieb Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>:

When I tried the other day I used Edge, just now I went to Northwest.bank using Google Chrome, after clicking on the Login link (it is not a button, it's a link) and then using "e" to find any edit fields I immediately landed in the Login Id field and a tab from there brought me to the password field.
Note that unlike on some other websites where after you click on Login or similar focus is not automatically put in the Login Id box, you have to jump to it with the "e" or "f" quick nav key. But the experience for me using Jaws 2021 was identical with Edge or Chrome.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Udo Egner-Walter via groups.io
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2021 12:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessing Northwest Bank with JAWS

Hi Pamela,

you wrote:

Very interesting that it worked for you.  I would like to know the reason too.

Maybe it's the chrome browser, but this is only a guess. In the Germain JAWS mailing list someone wrote a mail telling us he had difficulties with chrome and edit boxes. JAWS don't detect them but Firefox and Edge do. Because modern Edge uses the same browser engine as Chrome I suspect it could be a Chrome problem. Perhaps you can test the web site again with other browser to prove or disprove this statement.

All the best
Udo