From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: May 25, 2021 05:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Facebook question

Hi all,
Does anyone know if there's any way to search for a specific reply/comment
to something that I posted back at the end of October 2020? I posted this to
a few different groups and I don't remember which one this comment/reply was
posted too, nor do I remember the responder's name. I know I could go
through old posts, but there's been a lot of posts on these groups since so
it'd take me forever, so it'd be really grate if I could just search for the
specific thing that I'm looking for. Using latest Jaws, Windows 10 and
firefox. Thanks Madison

Madison Martin

I'm using mbasic.facebook.com