moderated verbosity advice

Mark

good to know i should expect a challenge. surely there's some must have to keep checked, like always have control type checked? i'm cursior what do folks keep checked in their lowest verbosity setting?

Phillip Gross

I’ve never seen 2 people who like exactly the same information I’d in the same way. Unfortunately, you have the right idea. Go through it, understand each setting before you start, and set it where you’re comfortable.

After you finish, go ahead and export your settings to a flash drive or cloud storage. That way if anything happens you will have them in the future.

Mark

Oh, yes, I know about those levels too. I'm just looking for some advice or tips based on experience.  Otherwise, I'm testing settings by trial and error.

Cohn, Jonathan

Sorry to make things complicated, but besides the verbosity settings in text processing, there are also three levels of web verbosity.
Mostly these are  messages about start/end of regions and lists.
These can be configured just like regular verbosity in that in settings center, you can open a dialog with a set of checkboxes to customize each level.
Jonathan

On May 24, 2021, at 19:31, Mark <mweiler@...> wrote:

I'm starting to customize my advanced verbosity levels to say minimally what i need. I've read through the help and think I'll just have to go through it trial and error. There's about 24 check boxes, which means a lot of testing.  Any tried and true advice from the experts on the list?

Mark