From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of
kylee@timeless.net.nz
Sent: May 23, 2021 04:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Video editing software

Hi there
I believe Reaper is also a good video and audio editing package.
Cheers
Kylee

Hi I have youtube channel for my business services. I have to edit my videos
in professional way for YouTube i tried many application which are
inaccessible with jaws I want to know if there is any video editing software
which is accessible with Jaws ?

kylee@...

Hi there
I believe Reaper is also a good video and audio editing package.
Cheers
Kylee

Hi I have youtube channel for my business services. I have to edit my videos
in professional way for YouTube i tried many application which are
inaccessible with jaws I want to know if there is any video editing
software which is accessible with Jaws ?

Faraz

hi, thanks for your help. i've downloaded that software and will check if its work for me.

On 23/05/2021 2:01 pm, Udo Egner-Walter via groups.io wrote:
Hi Faraz,

I don't have much experience with video software but a blind friend of mine uses VideoReDo und said it's pretty good to work with as a blind person with JAWS.

The link to the homepage is:

https://www.videoredo.com/en/index.htm

Good luck
Udo