moderated Thanks for the discussion about Narrator Keyboard commands

Richard Turner

Just be aware that if you install the Narrator braille driver, you will not be able to use Jaws or NVDA on that machine without first figuring out how to get rid of the Narrator driver. Microsoft has been aware of this issue for at least two years if not more, and so far, are sitting on their hands rather than fixing it.
Good luck.

Richard

www.turner42.com

On May 16, 2021, at 8:52 AM, Ryan Bondroff <deafblindadvocate@...> wrote:

I primarily use JAWS for  everything  and I use a  braille display for  everything.

So I have another laptop that I have not used so I thought I would like to give it a  try using Narrator with a braille  display to see how it works with all the MS   applications.

eom