From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: May 11, 2021 6:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: sent message question

I'm not sure if this will do what you want, Madison, but check that desktop
alerts are turned on in Outlook,

1. Open Outlook.
2. Press ALT, followed by F, then T for Options.
3. Arrow down to Mail, and TAB through the settings to see if Desktop Alerts are
checked.

Just a note: When Arrowing down to Mail, do not press ENTER when you get to
mail, or it will take you completely out of Options. Just TAB through the
settings once you see the Mail category in Options.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

When I used my Windows 7 computer after I sent a message Jaws would say "message
sent" once it had been sent successfully. Now with my Windows 10 computer I
don't get this message, is there a way for me to get this message again?
Using
latest versions of Jaws, Office 365 and Windows 10.
Madison

Bill White

[...]

Madison Martin

Office 365, and I think Outlook 2013 on my Windows 7 computer.