From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 5:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: My first message using the Logitech K860 Keyboard.

Great!

The 6 is where it is on most USB ergonomic keyboards so you use your left index finger if you are a touch typist, which does take some brain contortions for sure to break 50 plus years of habit.

Did you see my explanation of the keys?

Yes, device 1 is tied to the USB dongle.

HTH,

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com