moderated My first message using the Logitech K860 Keyboard.

Kevin Minor

Hi Richard.

I did see your explanation of the keys, and it really helped. It was how I knew where the Media toggle was, and how I got things back to normal for me. Thank you so much for such a good description of things.

As for where the 6 key is, I’ll get used to it. I look at it this way. I won’t be writing many numbers associated with the end times <smile>

Kevin and Jilly

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 5:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: My first message using the Logitech K860 Keyboard.

Great!

The 6 is where it is on most USB ergonomic keyboards so you use your left index finger if you are a touch typist, which does take some brain contortions for sure to break 50 plus years of habit.

Did you see my explanation of the keys?

Yes, device 1 is tied to the USB dongle.

HTH,

Richard

"The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it."

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Minor
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 1:50 PM
Subject: My first message using the Logitech K860 Keyboard.

Hi

I just got this keyboard delivered from Amazon today. This message is the first one I’ve typed with it, so I’m currently learning what I think. So far I like it, and I’m typing faster on it than on the K780. The design is a little different, but I’ll get used to that. The only thing that I wish was different is where the 6 is on the top row of numbers. I feel sort of like a contortionist to hit it. I’ve also learned the OFF switch is your friend. It prevents accidentally hitting a key that can make things very confusing. Let’s put it this way. I think I hit the Media key. If I did, I now know F4 is for the Calculator. Also, I needed eyes to get it paired. I don’t think DEVICE 1 works with Bluetooth, but all’s fine now. This keyboard is definitely larger than what I was using, but it’s sure nice to have the sixpack back again.

That’s all from me.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin and Jilly

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Great!

The 6 is where it is on most USB ergonomic keyboards so you use your left index finger if you are a touch typist, which does take some brain contortions for sure to break 50 plus years of habit.

Did you see my explanation of the keys?

Yes, device 1 is tied to the USB dongle.

HTH,

Richard

"The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it."

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Minor
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 1:50 PM
Subject: My first message using the Logitech K860 Keyboard.

Hi

I just got this keyboard delivered from Amazon today. This message is the first one I’ve typed with it, so I’m currently learning what I think. So far I like it, and I’m typing faster on it than on the K780. The design is a little different, but I’ll get used to that. The only thing that I wish was different is where the 6 is on the top row of numbers. I feel sort of like a contortionist to hit it. I’ve also learned the OFF switch is your friend. It prevents accidentally hitting a key that can make things very confusing. Let’s put it this way. I think I hit the Media key. If I did, I now know F4 is for the Calculator. Also, I needed eyes to get it paired. I don’t think DEVICE 1 works with Bluetooth, but all’s fine now. This keyboard is definitely larger than what I was using, but it’s sure nice to have the sixpack back again.

That’s all from me.

Kevin and Jilly

Kevin Minor

Hi

That’s all from me.

Kevin and Jilly