moderated Bluetooth Headset Not Reading First Dozen-or-so Characters or Line of Text

Richard Turner

I had to laugh out loud.

If my former coworkers heard anyone refer to my Jaws knowledge as “expertise,” they would be falling on the floor.

I spent years at work having to use Jaws when I would rather have been using Window-eyes and am afraid I let my work-place language slip quite a few times.

Since Window-Eyes will have been gone now for 6 years on May 15th, I’ve grown accustomed to Jaws’ face; whether I like it or not, grin.

I’m glad that helped. I only learned that setting a couple of months ago.

Enjoy,

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com

From: Jeff Christiansen [mailto:jeff@teameei.org]
Date: Friday, May 7, 2021, 12:34 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Is this the latest JAWS update?

Previous updates had to use Silenceo, with the latest JAWS 2021,I no longer
have to use Silenceo.

Anyone else have suggestions?