From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Orlando Enrique
Fiol via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 12:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: keyboard buffer

Hi again. Lately, using the latest builds of JAWS 2021 and Windows 10, JAWS
quits echoing my keyboard characters and words while typing not resume until
it empties what I'm calling its buffer. That leaves me doing much of my
typing without speech feedback, then having it all read back when the buffer
is emptied.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Charlotte, North Carolina
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist and Pedagogue Ph.D. in Music
theory University of Pennsylvania: November, 2018
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090