moderated jaws repair

Drew Hunthausen

Hi list,

I can’t figure out for the life of me how to do a Jaws repair in Jaws 2021. I haven’t done one in so long and not sure where it is. I installed Jaws on a new lap top and it is very slow/ not very responsive, thinking I need to do a repair. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Drew

Richard Turner

Just run the install file and you will get the option to do a repair.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com