moderated firefox

JM Casey

Something else must be causing that to occur – I am using the latest version of firfox and alt-left works fine here. Don’t really remember having any problems with that function, specifically, in past versions, either.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: April 29, 2021 04:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: firefox

Yes, this is a problem with Firefox.  When you activate a link to a web page, you cannot return to the previous page with Alt-left arrow.  To get around this problem, open each page in a separate window, shift-enter.  When you want to return to the previous page, just close the window with control-F4.

Gerald

On 4/29/2021 3:44 PM, meow meow wrote:

Gerald

Rosie here...

u mention about firefox

my question is when I use firefox and go next link than I want go back one link that firefox will not let me go back one link before that I did use alt  left arrow like internet explored use to be is that any way?

and excape will not eather

Gerald Levy

Yes, this is a problem with Firefox.  When you activate a link to a web page, you cannot return to the previous page with Alt-left arrow.  To get around this problem, open each page in a separate window, shift-enter.  When you want to return to the previous page, just close the window with control-F4.

Gerald

On 4/29/2021 3:44 PM, meow meow wrote:

Gerald
Rosie here...
u mention about firefox
my question is when I use firefox and go next link than I want go back one link that firefox will not let me go back one link before that I did use alt  left arrow like internet explored use to be is that any way?

and excape will not eather

meow meow