From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 12:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: is there maybe a cost to watch the audio descriptive movies on
audiovault.net?

but one still has to sign up to be a member in order to download movies,
right?

[...]

SCCB_logoblue

www.sccb.state.sc.us

Other than the blind mice movie vault, what were the other jaws accessible movie descriptive web sites?

I am about to sign up for or contribute wherever I need to.

Thanks,

Justin

If you looked at the site it should be clear that first of all you need to register, secondly they clearly state "No video is hosted on this site. Nobody profits from this endeavour. It operates on donations from the small userbase purely in order to maintain the site."

Furthermore there is a "Support the AudioVault" link which allows you to make a donation via PayPal so you can donate a couple of bucks, $20 or $100, I'm sure if all they are looking for are donations to pay for the server, the cost of the domain and so on any donation of even $2 or $5 is welcome and if 100 people donate $5 then this probably goes a long way towards covering their cost.

Best regards,

Sieghard

I have only looked so far at the audiovault.net site, they sure have a great selection of movies on this site! If a person wants to download any of these movies from the audiovault.net site, is there maybe a cost to download each movie? or is there maybe a monthly membership fee? Any help I can maybe get with this would be so very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank

Other than the blind mice movie vault, what were the other jaws accessible movie descriptive web sites?

I am about to sign up for or contribute wherever I need to.

Thanks,

Justin

Richard Turner

As far as I know, they are all free.  They would appreciate donations however.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com

I have only looked so far at the audiovault.net site, they sure have a great selection of movies on this site! If a person wants to download any of these movies from the audiovault.net site, is there maybe a cost to download each movie? or is there maybe a monthly membership fee? Any help I can maybe get with this would be so very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank

Other than the blind mice movie vault, what were the other jaws accessible movie descriptive web sites?

I am about to sign up for or contribute wherever I need to.

Thanks,

Justin

Hank William Merchant