moderated Help - can I create a narrated power point using JAWS 2021?

Cynthia Bruce

The other thing that seems to be an issue, although I didn’t spend a lot of time trying to figure it out since I couldn’t actually record, is the availability of content on my slides. So, it doesn’t seem like I can have access to my slide content to read while I’m actually doing the recording.

On Apr 28, 2021, at 12:11 PM, Mark <mweiler@...> wrote:

I stepped through the process of recording slides and also noticed the same problem.  I tried pressing Shift F10 on the buttons to see if that did anything.  Has anyone had more success or any ideas?

Mark

I stepped through the process of recording slides and also noticed the same problem.  I tried pressing Shift F10 on the buttons to see if that did anything.  Has anyone had more success or any ideas?

Cynthia Bruce

Hi All,

I am trying to record a conference presentation, and I am running into trouble. The optimal way to do this would be using narrated power point because I can do it one slide at a time. However, I can’t seem to get JAWS to read the record, stop, or play recording buttons – my partner can see them but I can’t get to them. So, I can’t tell if I am recording, can’t listen to what I may or may not have recorded, and can’t delete what I have recorded.

Thanks,

Cynthia