moderated Checking battery status

Kenny Peyattt jr.

The keystroke is caps lock plus shift plus b.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Massey
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 12:54 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Checking battery status

Hi.  I had to purchase a newbattery for my H P laptop running the latest version of Jaws under Windows 10 pro edition.  The build number is 19,042.928.  I can’t remember how to check the battery status.  I am using the Stascom utility which announces the battery status every five percentage points when it is charging or discharging.  Jaws announced that the battery was low so I plugged the laptop in so the battery replacement will charge again.  Thanks.

Bill White

The keystroke for checking battery status is,

SHIFT plus JAWS Key plus B

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Hi.  I had to purchase a newbattery for my H P laptop running the latest version of Jaws under Windows 10 pro edition.  The build number is 19,042.928.  I can’t remember how to check the battery status.  I am using the Stascom utility which announces the battery status every five percentage points when it is charging or discharging.  Jaws announced that the battery was low so I plugged the laptop in so the battery replacement will charge again.  Thanks.

Michael Massey