moderated probilim with attachments

Amir Shah

Hi guys I need some help opening attachment on the computer. I am using outlook and Jaws 2021  and the attachment is incribded when I push  inter to open the attachment it tells me that the file is not found  So how do I git around this. I will greatly appreciated

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Try pressing f6 after opening when you get that message until you find something that says enable editing, or warning, files from the internet may be dangerous, etc.

Hit enable editing if you trust the source, but only if you are certain it is from a trusted source.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com

Hi guys I need some help opening attachment on the computer. I am using outlook and Jaws 2021  and the attachment is incribded when I push  inter to open the attachment it tells me that the file is not found  So how do I git around this. I will greatly appreciated

Dan Longmore

Hi, when do you have open the E mail use insert plus a and then application or right mouse key to save attachment. Under file menu you can also do save attachments.