moderated progrmming

Cohn, Jonathan

On Apr 16, 2021, at 8:41 PM, meow meow <soberwater26q@...> wrote:

Rosie here...
does anyone know which programming languge work on apple voiceover?

thanks

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

Every message in topics or hashtags you are following is emailed to you.
The first message of every new topic is also emailed to you.
You automatically follow any topics you start or reply to.

View/Reply Online (#88618) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Follow This Topic | New Topic

--
JFW related links:
JFW List instructions:

_._,_.Hello, Jonathan here! I amnot surewhat you are asking. Are you interested in progrmming as a voiceover
user or controlling voiceover with scripts?
I created a google group several yeaars ago to design automations for the voiceover community but nobody seemed interested.
Have a great weekind!!!

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Swift, objective C, Apple Script.  Cheers!.

On 17/4/2021 8:41 am, meow meow wrote:
Rosie here...
does anyone know which programming languge work on apple voiceover?

thanks

meow meow