moderated [External] : VPN

leonard morris

An instructional guide would be greatly appreciated.

On 4/17/2021 6:57 AM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

Hi.  There is no vpn client more accessible then Open vpn.  What I'd suggest is that you download the .OVPN files from your express vpn or any other vpn account you are holding, download open vpn, put those files in the appropriate folder, then use Open vpn to access your vpn networks.  Open Vpn is free and is both accessible with Jaws and NVDA.  I could write up a short tutorial on how to use open vpn over the weekend if there is a demand.  Cheers!

On 17/4/2021 6:44 am, leonard morris wrote:
I have the express VPN on my phone but I would like to make it work on my computer also and I can’t seem to get the it working correctly. some step-by-step instructions would be very helpful. Thank you.

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Don Mauck <don.mauck@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2021 4:49:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>; jfw@groups.io <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [External] : VPN

What VPN program are you using?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan McManomy via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 10:04 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: [External] : VPN

Hello does anyone know how to make a VPN using jaws?

thanks!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

AVG logo

This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  There is no vpn client more accessible then Open vpn.  What I'd suggest is that you download the .OVPN files from your express vpn or any other vpn account you are holding, download open vpn, put those files in the appropriate folder, then use Open vpn to access your vpn networks.  Open Vpn is free and is both accessible with Jaws and NVDA.  I could write up a short tutorial on how to use open vpn over the weekend if there is a demand.  Cheers!

On 17/4/2021 6:44 am, leonard morris wrote:
I have the express VPN on my phone but I would like to make it work on my computer also and I can’t seem to get the it working correctly. some step-by-step instructions would be very helpful. Thank you.

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Don Mauck <don.mauck@...>

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan McManomy via groups.io

thanks!

AVG logo

www.avg.com

leonard morris

thanks!

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Don Mauck

thanks!

AVG logo

www.avg.com