moderated Jeff: trying to subscribe to the programming list

Jeff Lukacsena

Hi List,

Someone suggested to subscribe to the programming list. I have the e-mail address below,

program-l@...

Do I need to do anything special to get signed up to this list

Anyone know lists for website design, building, and accessibility testing?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Hi.  Pardon my carelessness.  The subscription address should be:

program-l+subscribe@...

Try and let me know if it works.  Cheers!

On 17/4/2021 4:20 am, Jeff Lukacsena wrote:

Hi List,

Someone suggested to subscribe to the programming list. I have the e-mail address below,

program-l@...

Do I need to do anything special to get signed up to this list

Anyone know lists for website design, building, and accessibility testing?

Thanks,

Jeff

Mario

if the address Jaffar posted didn't work, try:

program-l-request@freelists.org

Put "subscribe" in the subject line.
Reply to the confirmation message by clicking on the link in the e-mail you'll get. Check the boxes on the page that comes up, and you'good to go to being able to ask questions.

program-l+subscribe@freelists.org

program-l@freelists.org <mailto:program-l@freelists.org>

Do I need to do anything special to get signed up to this list

Anyone know lists for website design, building, and accessibility testing?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

O dear.  I think i got all my subscription address mixed up. Some lists use Subscribe while others use request, these things pass you me by most times.  My humble appologies.  Cheers!

On 17/4/2021 5:12 am, Mario wrote:
[...]

no worries.

.