moderated tutorials on using the spell check in Word with Jaws

Udo Egner-Walter

Hi Monica,

in addition to the F7 hot key: you could use the hot key Control+F7 to jump to the next proofreading error. If Microsoft Word found one a context menu opens with suggestions. Search the right word and press Enter to correct the word. Personally I think this is the fastest way of proof reading a document.

All the best
Udo

Am 16.04.2021 um 16:20 schrieb Monica S <mrod16@...>:

Thank you to everyone who answered this thread.  Thanks to your notes, I was successfully able to use it.

Sincerely,

Monica