Google webapps, 70% of the time, you need to turn off screen reader browse mode. toggle braille on and off to get better experience.
Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 at 01:16, Lori Lynn <grandma.lori@...> wrote:

I’m using Microsoft 365 and the latest JAWS. Whenever I leave an Excel spreadsheet and then return to it my focus is always on the last cell I was in. I’ve never set anything for this to occur, but it always does. Good luck.

Lori Lynn

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 12:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to navigate to the end of data in a Google spreadsheet with Jaws?

As I explained in my initial email, I have accessibility settings (control+alt+Z) enabled

My question wasn’t about how to read cell information, but rather how to jump to the end of the data or alternatively, how to have focus land on the last row of data when opening the Google sheet or refreshing the same document.

IN any event, someone else on another list was able to provide an answer on at least how to jump to the last row of data by invoking the pass through keyboard command (insert+3)then control+down arrow.

It would still be nice to know how to have a sheet always open on the last row of data, but I guess that’s more a general Google docs question and not necessarily a screen reader one.

Cristóbal