moderated [External] : Re: Keystrokes for Developer toolbar in Office 365

Don Mauck

No offence taken at all. Yes I do have it added. I can get the keystrokes to work when I’m using NVDA but not with JAWS. Heck, I’m not even sure if my approach is the best way for doing this.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 9:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Keystrokes for Developer toolbar in Office 365

Don,

          I don't want what comes next to be taken as snarky, but are you certain you have the Developer Tab/Ribbon showing?  It is not on the Word ribbons by default, as very few typical users use it.  I added it long ago because I create fillable forms and need the legacy controls to do so.

            ~Brian Vogel

Don,

          I don't want what comes next to be taken as snarky, but are you certain you have the Developer Tab/Ribbon showing?  It is not on the Word ribbons by default, as very few typical users use it.  I added it long ago because I create fillable forms and need the legacy controls to do so.

            ~Brian Vogel

Don Mauck

Understood, I just cannot get any keystroke to work after pressing the alt+l. That I don’t know the cause but I’ve the same problem in JAWS2020 as well. I’m going to give NVDA a shot to see if those keystrokes work, then I can take the next step to diagnose why they would work in one but not the other screen reader. o