From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madison
Martin
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 10:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: refreshing a webpage

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to refresh a webpage? Using latest versions of Jaws,
Windows 10 and Google Chrome. Thanks Madison

Ryan Bondroff

Why is the difference of the shortcuts for 2 different browsers? We
should have the standard shortcuts for all browsers.

eom

Hey there, Madison, BZ here in Gahanna, Oho. Just hit F5. In the new
chrome version of Microsoft edge, just hit control key plus the letter r.
BZ!

Can anyone tell me how to refresh a webpage? Using latest versions of Jaws,
Windows 10 and Google Chrome. Thanks Madison

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Simply press F5 an any of the browsers.

On 4/12/2021 1:39 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to refresh a webpage? Using latest versions of Jaws,
Windows 10 and Google Chrome. Thanks Madison

Thomas N. Chan

Just hit ctrl - R

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 at 01:39, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to refresh a webpage? Using latest versions of Jaws,
Windows 10 and Google Chrome. Thanks Madison

Madison Martin