moderated migrating or not migrating settings

Richard Turner

I strongly now agree with Bill and the Brian H, who I think wrote the software you are talking about.

You have been very lucky so far that migrating settings hasn’t messed you up.

HTH,

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com