moderated Need Help Reorienting to New Version of JFW Home

Bill White

Hi, Dani. The version is the same as the old one. It just looks different because you probably don't have JAWS run from the system tray. Try going to the JAWS window, press ALT plus O for Options, press ENTER on Basic, and check the option for having JAWS run from the System Tray. Then all your options will probably show up.

In case you want to leave it the way it is,
From the JAWS window,

ALT plus O for Options,

ALT plus U for Utilities,

ALT plus H for Help,

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Need Help Reorienting to New Version of JFW Home

Hi, Guys.
Voc Rehab recently purchased a new version of JFW Home for me. I went
from JFW2018 to 2021, something called Home Manual, and the new
version looks nothing like the old. The only thing in the menu seems
to be Options or Exit, and the only thing under Options is an About
section.

How do I go about learning this new version?

Thanks,
Dani

Dani Pagador