moderated How get to properties in Zoom?

John Covici

Not sure about properties, but I would click on settings, and arrow
down to audio settings, hit space to select it and tab through the
options.

On Thu, 01 Apr 2021 17:42:30 -0400,
Adrian Spratt wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Hi. I need to change my default mute/unmute setting, and I understand I can find the setting in properties. However, I can't find properties. Can anyone guide me there?

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Jim Weiss

Assuming that you are running Zoom on Windows.  You either need to login to Zoom or be in an active meeting.  If you are logged in then click on the button with your name, arrow down to settings and press the space bar.  You will need to navigate to the “audio” pane to make the change.  If you don’t have an account, then in an active meeting find the button labeled “Settings” and press the space bar.
If you are on a Mac, launch Zoom and press “CMD” + “,” to launch preferences.

On Apr 1, 2021, at 5:42 PM, Adrian Spratt <adrian@...> wrote:

Hi. I need to change my default mute/unmute setting, and I understand I can find the setting in properties. However, I can’t find properties. Can anyone guide me there?

Adrian Spratt