From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Minor
Sent: Τετάρτη, 31 Μαρτίου 2021 23:02
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question regarding how too do a check for outlook updates with
windows 10.

Hi.

The instructions that were given aren't for Outlook. I can't remember how to
do it, but there's something in Outlook itself to check for updates. I'd
like that information as well.

Kevin and Jilly

From: Albert Cutolo [mailto:Albertc51@charter.net]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 3:17 PM
windows 10.
Good afternoon everyone,

Does anyone  have step by step instructions, on how too do a check for
updates for outlook with office 365  with windows 10?

Thanks in advance,

Al

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 03:17 PM, Albert Cutolo wrote:
Does anyone  have step by step instructions, on how too do a check for updates for outlook with office 365  with windows 10?
-
As an aside, this should not be necessary for Office 365, as it should be doing regular, cyclic checks for updates on its own.  It's "Office as a Service" much like Windows 10 is Windows as a Service.

            ~Brian Vogel

Mario

oops. I didn't read the complete question regarding steps for Outlook. sorry.

Does anyone  have step by step instructions, on how too do a check for
updates for outlook with office 365  with windows 10?

Thanks in advance,

Al

.

Bill White

Hi, Albert. First, open Outlook. Then,

Go to File, then Office Account. Under Product Information, choose Update Options, then Update Now.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...