moderated Emails groupped together

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 01:51 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
but using Jaws with Outlook, I cannot stand the way conversations are done.
-
In what way?  And I mean that as a serious question.  Conversation view can be customized.  If you like how it works on the iPhone I'd be willing to bet that a few settings tweaks specific to conversation arrangement could reproduce it with ease.

            ~Brian Vogel

Richard Turner

Interesting.

I like the way the iPhone handles threads, but using Jaws with Outlook, I cannot stand the way conversations are done.

If I had to deal with many hundreds of emails a day, I would learn to live with conversations.

But as it is, it is a tool I’ll leave in the toolbox, grin.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com

I would not recommend turning off conversation view.  But if you find having to hit enter on a conversation to expand it annoying I would tweak the setting for auto-expand conversations to ON, such that when you land on one it will expand by itself.

I also find it really handy, whether using conversation view or not, to have followed these directions for Adding the Next Unread Item Button to Your Messages Tab/Ribbon in Outlook (docx).  Being able to jump from where you are to the next unread item directly speeds things up considerably.

            ~Brian Vogel

I would not recommend turning off conversation view.  But if you find having to hit enter on a conversation to expand it annoying I would tweak the setting for auto-expand conversations to ON, such that when you land on one it will expand by itself.

I also find it really handy, whether using conversation view or not, to have followed these directions for Adding the Next Unread Item Button to Your Messages Tab/Ribbon in Outlook (docx).  Being able to jump from where you are to the next unread item directly speeds things up considerably.

            ~Brian Vogel

Richard Turner

I suggest doing a quick web search for how to turn off conversations in Outlook 2016.

You should find the answer quickly.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com