moderated using a pc with a fingerprint/faced reader?

Marie

believe me I have made my share of mistakes on a post which is why I began with asking to take no offense. LOL!
Marie

From: Joe
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2021 11:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: using a pc with a fingerprint/faced reader?

I am sorry that I did not make my position clear. I have used face ID in the past for my customers and have found the experience variable. The reason you might find it reliable most of the time is the fact that you are using a Microsoft product. I do use Fusion personally and on my ThinkPad Yoga it was hit or miss. The finger print reader was more reliable but fails at times as well. As someone said in this thread if face id or the finger print reader does not work you can always use the Pin Code. It is important to remember that opinions  on this list are the experience of the user and not to be taken as gospel . Thank you for making me make my answer more clear. Just goes to show you should think before you touch those keys.

Joe

Picture of Owl with Mortar Board and Computer

Dr. Joe L. Todd CVRT

                Phone: 616.951.2142