moderated anti-virus

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 12:13 AM, Randy Barnett wrote:
If it is happening with a web browser or e-mail client then it may be a Phishing app trying to get you to click on it.
-
That was one of my first thoughts as well.  I haven't seen any antivirus or security suite report a clean machine and it actually be that antivirus or security suite doing a nag.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow

Mike B.

I wonder if there's something in quarantine that's causing the message to pop-up.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: anti-virus

Hi, This may or may not be a virus. If it is happening with a web browser or e-mail client then it may be a Phishing app trying to get you to click on it. If this is the case anti-virus is not going to do anything and that may be why MS is reporting no virus's.

On 3/25/2021 7:46 PM, Gery Gaubert wrote:

Looking for an antivirus program that works with jaws.  I have a computer that keeps saying that windows defender found no viruses but I still get a message to click to remove viruses.

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 10:46 PM, Gery Gaubert wrote:
but I still get a message to click to remove viruses.
-
The first question, in regard to this is:  From What?   And saying what, exactly.

It would also help to know what Windows is being talked about.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow

Gery Gaubert