moderated Where in blazes is the keybaord command for the time

Chris Chaffin

If you know the actual keystroke, you can use the find feature and also find it in the list.

Chris

On Mar 25, 2021, at 3:09 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Thanks.

I found it and got it changed by using first letter navigation rather than arrowing down 645 times, grin.

I know I am off base for saying this, but this is when I miss Window-Eyes the most.  Their settings were so much easier to cope with.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com