moderated Help to set up calendar reminders in Outlook

Richard Turner

I do not know if there is a way to set it up so it goes out every two weeks or so, but if you set up the Calendar event for the 2nd and 4th Fridays, and add the people as invitees, when they accept the invite, it will be added to their calendar.

I’d put an alert for as long ahead of time as you want and that alert will go with the meeting invite.

So, if you set an alert for 1 day before, or 1 week before, they would get a reminder on their calendar.

I’ve never tried to set Outlook to send an email every so many days, etc.

But I know the calendar invites works quite well.

Now, if they are using a different calendar, I’m not sure how all that comes together.

HTH,

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com